What The ACT annual BJJ Gi Championships is kicking off on Saturday the 27th of this month, and there are only 10 days left to get your entries in. The ACT Championships is endorsed by the AFBJJ - State Level 4 Star Event and is hosted by Australian Self Defence and Redback BJJ at the Australian Institute of Sport. Events include Gi divisions for Juniors, Juvenile, Adults and all Master events. Medallions will be the AFBJJ State Championship Medallions. Entry registration is through the AFBJJ website here. Don't miss out on an excellent event and a chance to test your BJJ game.
The 2017 Inclusions are the following:
1. AFBJJ/IBJJF Approved referees, head refereee is Minol.
2.Three (3) mats operating (electronic scoreboards)
3. Warmup area allocated in the freestyle grappling room (awesome space for competitors to warmup)
4. Weight-in will be thoroughly supervised and checked (competitors please enter your correct weight on the entry form, over the weight limit competitors will not be able to compete.
5. Dedicated martialling area
6. Prize money for Black Belt divisions